Verification is the process required by the Department of Education to verify the accuracy of the information submitted by or on behalf of a student for the purpose of applying for financial aid. The purpose is to reduce errors in applicant-reported data and to ensure, to the maximum extent possible, that eligible applicants receive the financial aid for which they are eligible.
The process of verification is separate from the requirement to resolve conflicting information. Discrepancies in a student’s aid application must be resolved before aid can be disbursed, regardless of existing verification policies.
If you have been selected for Verification (The Federal process that requires review of your FAFSA and the information used to complete the FAFSA), or you need other Financial Aid Forms, simply click on the form listed below and print. Follow the directions on the appropriate form and submit it, along with any required documents, to the financial aid office.
Additional Financial Aid Forms
- Asset Worksheet
- Consortium Agreement
- Dependency Override
- Dependency Status 2022-2023
- Family Size Confirmation 2022-2023
- Federal Direct Loan Application
- Financial Support Worksheet 2022-2023
- Financial Need Analysis Form
- Foundation Scholarship Application
- Lottery Scholarship Transfer Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
- Student Employment (Work-Study) Application
- Unusual Enrollment History Appeal
- Special Circumstances Appeal 2022-2023
If you are not able to access any of these documents, please contact financial aid at (505) 566-3323 or email email@example.com.